- CMPS/MATH 2170: Discrete Mathematics – Spring 2019
In addition to guest lectures for various upper level courses in artificial intelligence while at the University of Kentucky and research tutorials (available on the Publications page) I have served as a primary or assistant instructor at multiple colleges and universities over the years.
- University of New South Wales
- Semester 2 2013, Semester 2 2014, Semester 2 2015: Joint instructor at UNSW for COMP 4418: Knowledge Representation and Reasoning with (variously) Maurice Pagnucco, Michael Thielscher, and Toby Walsh.
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Spring 2012: Instructor for CIT-105: Introduction to Computing, a required general studies introductory course which covered the basics of how computers work and the broad cultural issues surrounding modern technology.
- Spring 2012: Instructor for CIT-130: Productivity Software, a course that taught students basic proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- University of Kentucky
- Spring 2010: Lab Instructor for CS215: Introduction to Program Design, Abstraction, and Problem Solving, second semester programming course for majors which was offered in C++.
- Fall 2007, Fall 2009: Instructor for CS115: Introduction to Computer Programming (night course), first semester programming course for majors which was offered in C++.
- Spring 2007: Lab Instructor for CS221: First Course in Computer Science for Engineers, survey course of C++ aimed at non-computer science majors.
- Fall 2006: Lab Instructor for CS115: Introduction to Computer Programming, first semester programming course for majors which was offered in C++.